Google Pixel C is one of the best Android tablets available in the market. It comes with many innovative features such as solid performance, super sharp display, and portable features. The tablet was immensely successful and was featured in most wholesale tablets sites as a reliable productivity tablet. However, the Pixel C tablet is also prone to numerous issues that occur commonly in other Android tablets. Below are some methods to troubleshoot the commonly occurring issue in the Google Pixel C tablet.
The Device Won’t Turn On
Most users have reported this issue while using the Google Pixel C tablet. Some of the cause for this issue and their respective troubleshooting methods are mentioned below.
- Low Battery – Most of the issues with the device not turning on happens due to low battery. Apparently, the device will not turn on of the battery does not hold sufficient charge. Plug in the device into a power outlet and keep it charging for a few hours. Turn on the device again by holding the Power button and see if the issue is resolved.
- Faulty Adapter – The battery can run out if the adapter used to charge the device is faulty. To check that, try charging the tablet using another charger. If the device turns on after connecting, the problem is due to a faulty adapter. Consider replacing the faulty adapter with a genuine one made by the company.
Unresponsive keyboard is another common issue reported in the Google Pixel C tablet. The following are some ways to troubleshoot it.
- Bluetooth Connectivity Problems – An unresponsive keyboard is most likely because of issues with the Bluetooth connection between the keyboard and the device. Reset the connection by turning it off and again turning it on after a few seconds. Restart the tablet if the issue persists.
- Liquid Spills – Liquids, when spilled on the keyboards, can cause it to become unresponsive. Remove the damp keys by lifting it from the two adjoining sides. Wipe the area using cotton swab or tissue paper to remove the spill. Allow the surface to dry completely before replacing the keys.
Faint or Black Screen
Some users have reported that the screen of the Pixel C appears faint or black. This issue can be resolved by following the troubleshooting methods as described below.
- Low Brightness – Low brightness is the most probable cause for faint screen in the Pixel C tablet. To fix that, go to Settings > Display and turn on Auto-Brightness to automatically adjust the brightness of the screen.
- Low Battery – Low battery can cause the device to activate the Energy Saver option, which will dim the brightness of the screen. You can simply disable the Energy Saver setting or increase the brightness to resolve this issue.