The iPad is a very user-friendly device; however, it can be clogged up with unwanted cache files, which in turn make the device to perform sluggishly. Getting rid of the unwanted files will improve the performance of your iPad, especially if it is an older model. The tips from wholesale iPad dealers shared below can help you to clear the cache of your device and make it perform fast.
Remove Safari Cache
The first thing is to remove the browser cache. You need to understand that deleting the Safari cache will log you out of the websites that you are signed in on your iPad. You will need to sign in to these websites while accessing them after clearing the cache. Below are the steps to delete Safari cache.
- Open Settings, and scroll down to the fifth option. Select Safari.
- Again, scroll down and select Clear History and Website Data.
- Tap on Clear History and Data to get rid of the browser cache.
Clean App Data
It is also important to get rid of data stored by other apps. This can be done from the Usage option in Settings.
- Tap on Settings, choose General, Storage, and go to iCloud Usage.
- In the top section of Storage, tap on Manage Storage.
- Select the app that is taking the most space.
- Look at the entry for Documents & Data. If this is consuming more than 500 Mb, the best way would be to delete the app and reinstall it.
- Select Delete App and you may later go to the App Store to download it again. When you install the app over again, it would be free of the cached files and data.
Download a Cleaner App
There are many apps, which can help you to delete the unnecessary files on your iPad. Using a cleaner app is a very effective way to free up space on your iPad. Many of these apps can be installed on your Mac, and used to remove junk files from your iOS powered devices.
You just need to connect the device to the Mac and open the app to scan the device for junk files. Once the scan is finished, you can get rid of the junk files found by the app to free up space in your iPad. However, you might need to pay for the full version of the cleaner app to get the advanced features.